BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I have done a fair bit of research and I'm pretty confident that...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I have done a fair bit of research and I'm pretty confident that I have read most things you have about Buddy's dealings with Dicker Data and Doncaster Council. I'm very surprised that you would think that Buddy would be charging their main channel partner for the units that they are using for customer demos but maybe we come from different commercial backgrounds. With Doncaster Council, my understanding is that a business connected to Rizon is based in Doncaster and could well have some other dealings with the council. I know the council is responsible for 1000+ buildings and whilst some of these may be insignificant, it's probably a safe bet to say that they are an attractive potential client - 80 schools is not a bad start. As such, providing a few trial units doesn't cause me to lose any sleep particularly when you understand that there are another 417 councils across the UK that could be sold on the Doncaster learnings. Your comment about " that school in America where it's more about marketing" also leads me to think we have a different perspective because, as a long term holder, I'm very happy that they are looking to use some relatively low cost but effective marketing to build a sustainable business. Whitefish isn't a collection of your average local schools and I think we will be well served by this "marketing". That said, I'm sure that I'm just like you and many others in wanting more paying customers than we currently have but I'm fairly comfortable with the progress I'm seeing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.