BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Lol to some of the above posts.. some people might say "Half...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Lol to some of the above posts..

some people might say "Half full or half empty while others cant even see the glass..

IMO good wrap up of what been going on- people new to the company who have been reading these BUD threads of late might appreciate it (compared to some of the dribble that's been posted).

This part was interesting IMO as I hadn't seen it referenced before, I look forward to the implementation of the COSAAS (Carbon Offset As A Service) and to the positive pressure it will put on buildings and companies to "go Green" and Ohm makes that easy for them.

"I was joined on stage by Scott Cardwell, Development Director of Doncaster City Council who spoke warmly of the growing relationship between Doncaster and Rizon, and in particular what the rollout of Buddy Ohm systems across the city will mean for their efforts to increase efficiencies, grow awareness and cut operating costs. The City of Doncaster owns and/or operates roughly 1,000 buildings so the opportunity for us to help them achieve their goals at some real scale is significant. We hope to leverage the close public-private partnership being developed in Doncaster as a model for what can be achieved by regional municipalities across the UK over the course of time."

AIMO DYOR etc etc

GLTAH
    Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.