NXL 3.92% $2.12 nuix limited

Hey Sabine, yeah I did notice Cameron - no idea if he's related...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Sabine, yeah I did notice Cameron - no idea if he's related to Eddie, but they do look similar eh?!? Whatever they've embarked on also sounds pretty good, and with Eddie involved it should be!

The share market is such an interesting and fickle beast. My personal opinion is the IPO price was too high, and simply a pump and dump by MCQ - how it got to its lofty heights astounds me. I think most of what is going on atm is proving that. Had I the funds at the time, I actually would have bought in at the IPO anyway, and then dumped when it got to $11 - would have been great, but I didn't (hindsight is great thing eh!) I'm spewing I've invested elsewhere, as it would have been great to snag it at the rates it has been lately and then sit on it.

The industry as a whole is quite interesting around election times, the same thing happens in Australia and the US. Government Departments (and litigation generally) slows down, waits till the election has happened and then boom, it's off and running again.

Do I think Nuix has a unique product? No, not anymore - there is more competition out there than I actually realised! Most of the products do "similar" things, and the price premium you pay for some of them just isn't there anymore. It's kinda like comparing Toyota and Mitsubishi, Ford v Chevy, etc. They all get you from A to B, some do it better than others right!

Can't really comment on the stability of the Government contracts, but think about it. It's Government, and change in Government is hard right lol

Same for FTI - will be watching this closely. I'd hope they stay on board given they've given so much to the Ringtail product over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.080(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $682.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $1.98 $1.033M 497.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24363 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.14
  Change
0.080 ( 4.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.02 $2.14 $1.99 49424
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.