WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I too was at the Perth forum. Plenty of confidence around...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I too was at the Perth forum. Plenty of confidence around off-take, it was said some potential offtake agreements would need to be only 6 months from production before signing a binding agreement however other offtakes are happy to sign sooner with a number of offtake options available to the company at this time. TB did mention an offtake announcement very soon "April" was his words. They gave a production start of first half of 2020.

Top 40/50 discussion was met by AM with a frown and his words were that the Top40 group was hanging like a sword over management's head. I however totally disagree with that perspective as my conversations with OZNT have only been constructive about the company and it's potential. I do see the need for much better shareholder engagement as management did acknowledge they have been poor at this. A proposal of OZNT was put forward to take that role; which I would fully support as I would like the remaining shareholders to also get the benefit of the engagement and great information that OZNT has provided the top40/50 group already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.997K 29.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58558 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 245012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.