OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

I think its the right tme to buy more, the report was good news...

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I think its the right tme to buy more, the report was good news in my eyes - 75% efficacy if true is an amazing result, although the sample size is a bit small to be sure of that just yet. If it is true then its a true disruptive technology that everyone will want to use. CPAP users hate the machine, but still use it to get a good nights sleep. If they can avoid the machine at all for the same result, they will. OVN even has a product ready to ease the discomfort of those who do still need CPAP. If Modern Dental are investing, they know its a good thing and they certainly know a whole lot more than I do.

Chris Hart seems genuine, he's definitely no slimy investment banker type trying to hype the company and make a quick buck. imo he wants he's focused on the long term vision.

I'm looking at where I can free up some funds for a bit more of this. Its not a stretch of the imagination for me to see this as a $1bil market cap in 5 to 10 years. Wouldn't need to put in much today to do very well if it goes according to plan, which is good, no need to overinvest just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.