SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Investor Pack, page-9

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    In my opinion what makes MGM Wireless such an attractive company is because it has so much growth and innovation potential. I am by no means suggesting Sentral or any other competitor does not have the same but just that recent years MGM Wireless has been at the forefront of innovation. The key to success in this industry is having a suite of solutions for schools and continuous innovation. Although customers are 'sticky' government contracts are significantly less so as they are awarded based on objective standards (such as lowest tender). These businesses are scaleable (with utilization of the cloud of which it is important to note that Sentral uses both the cloud and other less efficient deployment models) and so although Sentral has NSW state government contracts now I do not consider them a significant threat as MGM Wireless continues to grow and innovate. MGM Wireless has demonstrated the requisite ability to innovate, has a more diverse suite offering and has the strongest growth trajectory in the industry.

I look forward to the strong Financial Report at the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $12.99K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147718 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 194384 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.