G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: Investor Presenation - July 2020, page-2

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    A couple of takeaways -
    Cash down to $9million
    "Non banks moving to the fore in the current environment"

The share price quoted in the presentation is the highest point in recent times, and has been slipping since the presentation went to press.
    Call me cynical if you wish.

The initial reason given for funding delay was that COVID 19 had slowed negotiations - which then became that banks could not travel to site for due diligence. This evolved into the price of lead falling to $0.80 which led to bank caution, and also banks are trying to repair their balance sheets.

$9million cash will last quite some period of time if financing does not eventuate, but should that happen, the share price will inevitably fall progressively, as confidence seeps away.

As Alex said, non banks have their own processes for evaluation - and he is no longer forecasting an end point.
    There may yet be a possibility that an updated feasibility study will be required, using more current assumptions than lead at $0.9, and AUD to USD at $0.7. Further drilling may even be needed to move some percentage of the resource into the "Measured" category.

You - and I would hope that I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.