CY5 0.00% 5.4¢ cygnus metals limited

Agree with that, Shady Dave would likely be working some angle...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Agree with that, Shady Dave would likely be working some angle for self-enrichment - maybe as simple as a bit of business class travel, a stay in a swanky London establishment and a bit of Chrissie shopping, also a fab way to build up those loyalty points for future personal use. The other point is that Dave needs a new audience to work over - clearly with the failed SPP he knows not many locals in Oz are still buying his spin.

Re the Pontax drilling, notice no detail of how much drilling and exactly where on the block they will be drilling and why. My guess is they are spending the minimum amount as required under the jv. But from what I can see even the bloke from Stria is not bothering to glam this round of drilling up. Funny how old mate Dave boasts how aggressive he and the Bellevue crew are about drilling but then goes on to gloat about how little drilling they've done in the last 12 months.

The main reason I still follow this outfit at all is for Sakami. I put no value on Pontax being 40 km from Allkem's James Bay or on St Auclair being 60 clicks from Whabouchi, but Sakami is right next door to Winsome's highly prospective Cancet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.96K 406.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41561 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 41457 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.