BKT 0.00% 5.9¢ black rock mining limited

FWIW, I have been a shareholder since June 2010, "We" weren't...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    FWIW, I have been a shareholder since June 2010, "We" weren't even know as Black Rock back then, we were Green Rock, and I was taken by the excitement of "hot rock" power generation. Sadly, that venture didn't take off, the company nearly folded and I ended up with BKT shares. I have to say that I wasn't convinced, but my shares were basically worthless - 90K shares became 4500 shares at very little - so I left them in the drawer and got on with my life.

Glad i did, now I hold a lot more, got everything at about 7.7 cents. 50cents will make me very happy, a buck would be sensational. 4 buck and I can retire early! I am definitely invested in this company and it's potential!
    Anyway....

I was at the AGM, and reported the "May '21" date.

I know that I put that date in my AGM report, but (from my notes/chicken-scratching, which I have re-consulted), I think he meant "May 2021"... let's not get too granular on this metric.He certainly suggested "the next dry season" as being a good target to get Module 1 started.

I've just found my post (as ugly as my "stream of conciousness was). I present it in all it's ugliness.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/fat-pats-take-on-the-agm.5773512/?get_post=true

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I asked something like "When are we going to start "shifting dirt/delivering to customers/make some money"?

* JDV answered, with caveats "assuming all the variables come together as hoped" that they would be looking to start in the next dry season. When I looked interested he offered "May 2021" as a suggested mission start date.

* JDV further expanded that they intend on developing the output of the mine - with its 25 year Life - in staged "modules" with up to 4 or 5 (I think) planned to allow the company to produce in manageable parcels that makes best use of the investment. Getting the size of the "module" right has been a difficult task. Too small and it won't scale easily, too big and we risk over capitalising with the dangers of going down that road. It's all about getting it right for BKT

** Pat commentary. We were all adults in the room, and whilst JDV said May 2021, the implications is there that this date can easily slip and we should not nail ourselves to any particular date. I'm not about to sue if this date slips, and most people here would accept that Africa is an interesting place to do business. I was happy with this information and look forward to being impressed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $4.524K 77.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265268 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 152314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.