AIS 12.5% 17.5¢ aeris resources limited

You’re doing my head in. Literally no research or true idea....

1. 5,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    You’re doing my head in.
    Literally no research or true idea.

Aeris now have 4 operating mines.
    Zero debt. Over $300 million forecast earnings.
    Plus significant growth potentials in all regions, and 2 mines to develop.
    Also shares in other resource companies or in JV. (Nominal but will be significant and accretive with time. Even a sleeper rights over Nifty, Cyprium resource)

Mt Colin will certainly gain extended mine life. (Cloncurry area )
    Cracow has been optimised and significant development + mine life extended - literally ongoing.
    (*see today’s announcement , and my post today in the thread of the announcement) .
    Cracow is very profitable. Pays considerably for continuing exploration there and at Tritton.
    Gold= very well hedged forwards this year.

Tritton is bringing on a new mine and increased production of copper at higher grades - right now.

Andre Labuschagne turned Aeris around in the past decade from the wreckage which was the old Straits Resources.
    He ensured full pay back of debts.
    *Gained profitability, and secured water for Tritton ( drought was big issue, .. until floods)

*Cracow mine life has been more than doubled and will continue to grow mine life, and Aeris fully paid for the acquisition in less than 2 years. (ie. what on earth are you talking about ??)

Low production quarters for Tritton recently were rundown low grade copper remnant mining mined out Tritton area + covid - even planned lower production, less labour and tonnes and cope with the covid also bad quarters, all while new mine areas being developed and brought into production in April.

RoundOak has not been well managed.
    This is an inspired decision by Soul Pats & they are extremely happy effectively merging in with Aeris.
    Huge protection also for AIS in the many years ahead - significant fund support & solid major longterm happy shareholders. ( SOL, David Paradice , Tudor Funds- being the CEO of precursor company way back in 2002, for later Straits and now Aeris - Mr Toms presided over Tritton early days and knows the resource and company completely- held for over 20 years and just added considerably by taking up the available under- subscribed retail offering @10.5c /share as for all three of these major fund holdings . Between them they own over 60% of AIS)

Aeris has ultra careful, wise, extremely experienced management - now very supported by solid, more concentrated share ownership . ( much as retail holders, all holders seen our shareprice slashed from much higher levels)

A major shareholder was happy to pay 19c last year for significant holding. The ceo took up shares allocation at ~ 20c.

Please do some real or true research.

Or - stop being disingenuous.

Last edited by Aqua65: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.025(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $178.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $674.6K 3.675M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 316775 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 127038 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.