SPQ 7.14% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - 19 July 2021, page-13

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    Think the gold will finance a lot of early development due to its shallow depth and decent grade by today's standards. Financial suiters will break doors down to lend in this economic environment of uncertainty if the results are economic having spoken to Peter in the past. No bells and whistles, just methodical process for a desired outcome. Always laugh to myself when new posters arrive on the scene sowing doubt and at times are a source of deliberate supply. Been in this game over thirty years and the substance of the patter does not change.rolleyes.png What's the next step, engage in further hearsay and rhetoric without identifying the facts? Let's not forget there are a number of Tier 1 assets in play across several minerals. I would prefer a consolidation of shares in the future given the range of Tier 1 assets now coming into play with the current emerging business cycle. This is not a short play for pips. Trading and investment is ruthless and not for the dabblers who often lose their shirts then the company takes off to the glee of those that sowed the diversion over time. Bet Kiwi remembers CXO, I could go through a dozen companies in the past 12 months. Just calling it early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.89K 966.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 799685 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5917464 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.