PFT 5.41% 3.5¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Hi Samuai1290, I'm sorry to hear of your negatively impacted...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Samuai1290,

I'm sorry to hear of your negatively impacted investment. I dont believe at all the Potato and Gray is causing suppressed share price. when the Potato and Gray is launched ( company said Feb '22 amongst other dates ) not far away now. I dont think we are looking at some silver bullet that makes all things right. it will have a temporary SP run. maybe 5 - 10c at the most. possibly mumentum turs but it wouldnt surprise me if it fell back as fast as it rose.

the previous years price growth was a lot of Hype for a new company which pushed the Market Cap well beyond any serious evaluation of the company. unfortunately punters have decided it was a great buy during this time. there are a few on this forum who have don't that and have a generally negative perspective. ther are others who have put too much in and are now facing financial difficulty because if it. none of those are good outcomes. but the reality is that they bought without doing forecasting, company valuation analysis or forward looking breakeven point analysis. it seems they invested in a general feeling of this will continue its overly inflated SP increase. not the best investment strategy.

well what goes up without substance behind it comes down. and here we are a year later with the SP at 30% of its Hype peak.

the good news is that each and every quarter the company has grown sales significantly. in the time sine the potato and gravy concept was first the sales growth has surpassed the expected sales for the Potato and Gravy product anyway. whilst it would be nice to have Potato and Gravy in addition it is mearly a drop in the ocean to the high sales growth which has already been achieved and continues to be achieved.

to summaries: When the Potato and Gray is released it will give momentary SP improvement and if you are in the hole on this one then this will not solve that. what will save the SP is the ongoing Sales growth which is reported each quarter and that will take a time.

Cheers WTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $4.273M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $437 12.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 12499
Last updated 10.49am 14/06/2024 ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.