KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - 2021 Annual General Meeting, page-13

1. 33,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Just my uneducated opinion :
    I imagine The centrifuge is like a washing machine on the spin cycle water gets spun out through holes in the drum , with the clothes or in this case mushy SOP left behind.
    In this case it looks to be a bit of expensive complex delicate German machinery guessing made by FAM ,If I am correct about it being made in Germany then personally feel they should have instead procured two centrifuges and made them in Australia they could have been far larger and simpler and easier to maintain, ie while one centrifuge is off line back flushing to clean filters the other is still operating.
    Also I am guessing if the centrifuge is not operating correctly it puts more strain on the driers and a higher draw of power .
    My thoughts is someone stuffed up with procurement and design , but it is not a fatal flaw as a relatively quick replacement if there is sufficient space in the plant .
    YEs Would be interesting to have the MD give his take on the issue rather than my armchair musings , but thats the issue with this company they tell you part of the puzzle but not all of it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.