NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I totally agree Mr Cod. There are so many possibilities for...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I totally agree Mr Cod.

There are so many possibilities for Trof. Parkinsons / MS / Alzheimers to name a few have not really been looked at yet.

TBI results were possibly a problem with dose levels and it was great news that the Army have seems realised this and there are discussions about a potential new trial.

Of most importance to me is -

* We have a drug that seems to have helped with Retts.
    * Retts is on Autism spectrum and I would think the chances of good results for autism more generally is not insignificant.
    * There is huge unmet market for other neural conditions. And a chance trof will help here too (in my opinion a reasonable chance but maybe I am too optimistic).
    * From previous threads, it seems that in the States if a drug is approved for one indication it is available more generally. Thus, if it is approved for Retts you would think it would take about 30 minutes for medico's to try it out for Autism and maybe consider it for of the other conditions above. If it did work here sales would be extraordinary.
    * Approval in one small condition would be massive - not just relate to sales for that condition.

While we obviously do not know how things are going to go with trials, the potential upside is just MASSIVE. To sell out totally now would be at a price not taking this into consideration to any great extent. How would it feel to sell out for 20c (or even 50c) if in 5 years we hear of it being used in even SOME of the potential markets.

Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.