EYE 0.00% 21.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: Investor Presentation 30 June 2023 Results, page-14

1. 15,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Nothing too crazy. They said Europe underperformed because the company is currently completely focused on the US. That makes sense and is the strategy that has been adopted by all other companies, but I think the market will need to see continued US growth to believe it.

No comment really on the proposed LCD, Tom cited the fact that Cigna and CMS have both recently improved reimbursement for our procedure, and the fact that the proposed LCD has generated quite a bit of backlash, but obviously they cant predict the outcome.

They expect operating expenditure to continue to rise, but that will be offset by higher sales so the operating result should improve.

No clue on 2RT, still in discussion with potential partners so we could get news tomorrow or in a year.

I'm guessing there will be little news for the next few months. Next big events (excluding 2RT) will be LCD news and a sales update. I expect things may begin to pick up again by November (as that is when they usually do the AGM) but who knows. This probably won't see any big news until confidence around reimbursement is restored

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $125.3K 587.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114068 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 70886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.