EYE 2.17% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: Investor Presentation 30 June 2023 Results, page-16

1. 16,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4199
    Yeah not sure, he's very much a zero BS type of guy which is good and bad when it comes to doing these presentations. I personally like it, but it doesn't help ease the fears of an uncertain market.

I'm going to take my eyes off this one for a little I think. The report was exactly as I expected for FY23 and things are looking good, so there's no point stressing over the recent share price movement. My thesis is still in play here, and unless the proposed LCD is implemented, I'm not at all worried about the strength of the outlook. The launch has been a fantastic success, and iTrack Advance is really kicking off strongly in the US market. Regardless of the probability of the LCD actually being implemented though, the fear of losing reimbursement will keep a massive weight on the share price. We won't see any big moves until either the LCD is retired or there's a non-iTrack event (eg 2RT news). Nothing to really talk about until then so I suspect things will get a bit boring around here. Best to get outside and enjoy the start of spring, and hopefully by Christmas the LCD situation is resolved and we have a fresh set of numbers to lick our lips to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $51.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $36.73K 161.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 200860 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.