AOK 0.00% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

Nice to get some transparency from management......What are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Nice to get some transparency from management......What are these loose ends to be tied up? Hmmm could it relate to funding for drilling costs. Could this independent assessment bring in excited investors/companies in the know? that want a piece of the pie......Have management got this assessment done at SGC s expense or has a potential JV partner got this done to justify any future works and investment into Borba. Will established share holders get an opportunity to participate in the raising.....If Borba is as good as anticipated it could be a bonanza for all who have been through this agonising waiting period.......I am happy to sit back for 6 weeks and NOT COMPLAIN and see where this goes....Good luck to all and thanks GJ for communicating and giving the share holders some news and direction. A few more answers would of been nice but I am happy to admit I am never happy. One thing I would like somebody to clarify is these convertible notes @ .01 by 40 500 000 and the pro and cons of such notes to the share holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.