LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Dear Livetiles Followers,It is a shame to see some individuals...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Dear Livetiles Followers,

It is a shame to see some individuals on here speaking negative about a stock or company without any real reasoning or evidence to back it up. Gartner is one of the biggest advisory & research companies in the world that brings in over $4 billion in revenue. For a company that’s reputation relies on its analytical skills, it is defiantly a very powerful statement that they are backing growth of the intranet. I’m writing this because I want new investors to not feel fear and make mistakes or deter themselves from an opportunity. I’m not saying this is guaranteed but the chances are growing greater than they were before and the company is in a much stronger position. The share price moving down does not always mean an indicator of poor health. If you look into the user “billwackman” and read each of his posts, you will see that they are all very negative and this is on 10 different companies. I have not seen one positive post yet. That tells you that this individual is very pessimistic, short seller (who thinks wrongly educating people will benefit him), or enjoys trolling people. He negatively commented on the growth prospects of A2M, only seems to do it during times of correction. I just want people to be careful what they read and always do your own research. I like a lot of people on here who bring their own light towards our sub forum. I may not post a lot but I am a lurker who is a daily reader, I will speak out if people are doing the right or wrong thing. I’m sorry for the long post but this not just for Livetiles holders but for all share holders. It’s fine to be critical but you need to be ethical and provide reasoning.
    Last edited by Bonkelboris: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.