ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Supposed to be a "completely new team" to direct, govern and manage the new version of the company. That is necessary for sure but how good is the new team? All comments on this are desirable.
    I have comments about a few of the new directors.

Angela Lorrigan helped bring the Henty Mine in Tasmania back into production as part of Pybar Group. Catalyst (CYL.ASX) took over this mine as it was not succeeding and have been turning it around, but only with substantial new investment into equipment and plant. Seems as though the gold was there but the operational mining experience and funding was lacking. As GM of Geology at the PYBAR Group it seems as though she did a good job but the rest of the team was not up to the mark and not able to deliver effectively.

Richard Taylor was CEO of Terramin (TZN.ASX), a "go no where fast" gold miner in South Australia and zinc miner in Algeria. The coy is controlled by Asian interests.

Peter de Vries was acting CEO at Austar (taken over by White Rock Minerals Ltd when basically bankrupt trying to mine Morningstar and then White Rock Minerals Ltd also went bust after failing with Morningstar as well). Also GM Geology at Centennial Mining Ltd which also went bust after failing with the A1 Gold Mine in Victoria (now owned by Kaiser).

I suspend my judgment on the resurrected company and leave you to assess. Some of their assets look good and Tandarra which is a JV with Catalyst particularly so.
    If the previous idiots had kept to the Victorian prospects and not misled themselves into the Queensland mine then they would still be in business and not needing a resurrection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.