NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Investor Presentation and Interview with CEO & Founder, page-186

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Good post. Corona will be kicking goals from the 2nd quarter onwards, according to the latest Presentation on NOR's website. Personally, I am expecting Corona to start showing up in revenue from the start of the next financial year.
    The thing with the NOR Management team is :
    (a) they are very smart and experienced in the telecommunications business
    (b) they are constantly admitting where they are going wrong - and immediately start to adjust and change their model to adapt to the feedback they are getting. Corona is the best evidence of this fact.

In my learning curve of investing in companies during the past 6 years or so, I have learnt that Management is one of THE most important factors to a company's success. I used to think that factor was over rated when I first started investing and experienced investors kept saying it was important.

Nowadays, after seeing how lazy management teams can literally sit around doing nothing and living off fat salaries courtesy of a public listed company, I have woken up to how important a dedicated, intelligent Management team, led by a dynamic CEO, actually does make.
    Paul O lives and breaths NOR. The fact he states this in interviews, is in and of itself, proof.
    It is inspiring to just watch this Management team overcome the slings and arrows of global downturns and whatever else has been thrown at them.

Hence my belief in this company. It is my money and my call. So far, I am happy with what I see unfolding in the NOR story. I am buying more, as and when funds allow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.