NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I guessed an announcement was coming today with the 6-7% pre...

1. 494 Posts.
    I guessed an announcement was coming today with the 6-7% pre announce SP rise.

Lots of potential positives that could grow revenue faster, but the issues below are still keeping me on the sidelines.

Paul said in the first video that,

"The current amount of money, should be enough to almost see us through to the end of the year"

Which is confirmation that a CR will likely happen between now and then.

Also Corona will have several headline customers announced, which might trigger an approx 15% bonus share issue.

The question here is "do the bonus shares water down existing share holders" or not?

I called NOR to ask who the bonus shares go to in order to see if they work out to be cost neutral if issued to all shareholders, rather than negative watering down effect if issued to specific share holders only (such as directors) , NOR referred me to the share holder registry, who could not readily identify the information for me and they didn't get back yet. So I remain none the wiser.

It would be nice if someone from NOR could answer this bonus share issue question one way or the other, as I could then work out my entry exit strategy.

I didn't miss a 15% rise today, I dodged a 50% SP drop getting out before it dropped, so I have plenty of room to play still.

Nice spike today though!

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $18.86K 418.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 470000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.