NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Investor Presentation and Interview with CEO & Founder, page-42

1. 27,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3270
    Agree on trade for profit - but for mine if the market has already spoken that the current earnings annualised now under 1m viral nature has not executed as the original hope was. Sold down on every reality check updates.

The truth has emerged in the numbers.

Only when the numbers show the underlying business is on an accelerating path can a legitimate case be made for old longs exited to return .

Who is buying now ? Traders and those who trade on the belief of others who believe the underlying engine is running well.

For mine I think the accelerator cable is broken.

There are two positions I would take.
    1. Buy for trade if others now think they will pay more for this faltered engine. And sell before those who no longer believe want their money back. Ie it is bouncing on IMO false hope on current earnings growth . Or that imminent product suite will enhance things - and maybe that is true but the numbers need to confirm or deny this for mine.

2. Buy for long - when corona deliver a substantial revenue prospect leagues ahead of the mc. Or when WP product suite shows vastly accelerating revenue conversion .

If there are sellers who don't believe the current engine is running right - it's only a matter of time until new passengers figure it out.

It has failed viral uptake execution version 1.

Things have been in BETA now for months - and months ago they were supposed to be released with Android.

I know the company want to only release when they are right - and that is a good strategy. I just don't believe that almost there equates to sometime soon.

Is it Q3 that we expect data ?

I can't argue with the numbers, and I can't make a buy long unless I believe it.

If the market wants to pay more for this, this week , watch out for its evil twin the following week.

The sp is a matter of emotion , belief , hope , and disbelief met with reality .

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.