BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

@andrewcoleman11(sorry, neglected to include your original post...

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    @andrewcoleman11(sorry, neglected to include your original post above, and don't seem to be able to add in edit mode):

Like I said it was a simple mistake like this that has caused a 9 month delay

I genuinely believe it's a bit deeper than that. BOT weren't to know some civil servant didn't like landscape over portrait, or that hand washing instructions needed to be even clearer than the successful ones followed in BOT human factors trials. Some of this stuff is in the eye of the beholder, and I think it was a reasonable expectation of BOT's that they were on the mark. But each to their own.

Just my opinion and it’s my money so at the end of the day I can do whatever I want.
    100%,a nd I wish you well in whatever decision you make. I was just question what you meant by 'unacceptable'. I mean really, what do you do other than sell or hold your shares. But you're 'half-pissed' explanation probably explains that and I'm with you there - I've made the mistake of drink-typing a few times myself!

...but if anything negative comes up again I think I’ll be out
    And again, each to their own and I respect your choices. I'm obviously at the other end of the scale concerning how big a deal this typo issue is, but I can see others' pov. Just having the discussion really. Thanks for taking the time.
    Last edited by Grainofsand: 04/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.