BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

i agree the pumpers of this forum continue to derail any civil...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    i agree the pumpers of this forum continue to derail any civil stock discussion.

just look at it this morning.

the relentless pump and making excuses for the pathetic management stuff ups is astounding.

The FDA approval was supposed to be the biggest ann in the history of BOT that the long term suffering BOT share holders were looking forward to and it was rejected by FDA .

WHY??? because the management did not follow the simple FDA guidelines on how to put an instruction leaflet together. To pumpers it is no big deal , it is just FDA being a typical government department and unfair to BOT over a "simple non issue"

Then these clowns present to the potential investor with the snip-it of the same instruction leaflet with a spelling mistake!!!!! and some idiot is saying "it is no biggie"

Any sales and marketing person would tell you how important is the presentation and attention to the detail when you are trying to sell an idea , concept, product , service or in this case BOT's company's success story to attract the potential share holders. The presenter loses all its credibility and reputation to the potential and existing investors when he/she makes a spelling mistake on the same leaflet because of which the company has just missed out on the FDA approval.

It is like missing out on a penalty kicks twice in the same game.

For crying out loud, this is the same reason BOT is sitting at 13.5 cents down almost 40% from its high a month ago and not 30 cents plus!!!

This no smaller issue, this is a repetition of making the similar smaller yet very critical mistakes that have absolutely put a huge dent in the possible returns of the share holders investments in BOT and I haven't even mentioned the opportunity cost that the pumpers have absolutely no idea about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $592.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.