BOT 9.68% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation and Investor Meetings, page-65

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    The story's not good @FiSaver, it's great! Who wouldn't want an average 30% SP growth, year-on-year, over 7 years. And where it's going from here, it is only going to get much, much better.

I've said before that I've been buying since late 2019, with my most recent parcel being in September at 16c. I unashamedly believe the products that BOT have will result in immense success. It will come. I could be happy with a 100% gain now and sell the lot, hoping to buy back in at a lower price, but the difference between 10c and 14c now, is going to mean nothing when there is a $ sign in front of the SP in the next few years, and I'd much rather set and forget and wait for the big dollar SP than fluff around now like a 2-bit trader, wishing the SP to drop even further. Mind you, I will take advantage of any price drop I see, just as I will continue to buy as it creeps upwards before Approval.

Sofdra sales means income, on top of the income received from growing Kaken royalties. Income means BOT can borrow money and also finance moving forward with their successful Phase 2 results with both Rosacea, and Anti-microbial. It even means they can revisit acne, which was a dismal let down in the US, but as we know the Australian results were brilliant. Once they revisit acne, who knows where this SP could stop! I have no doubt that at some point in time, if allowed to further all these products, BOT will be way above $5. It just takes time. In the meantime, we can be content with 30% per annum growth, on average!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.030(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 34.3¢ 30.8¢ $3.843M 11.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106766 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 353068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.