CDA 1.04% $10.71 codan limited

I would think so at least for a couple of years after the...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I would think so at least for a couple of years after the aftermath to check the entire country (hopefully once Russia has left).

I don't have particular allegiences either way for Russia in Ukraine.
    Having listened to a few on the ground sources and military historians examining the conflict in detail & in a practical manner - I'm not expecting Russia to leave Ukraine anytime soon. (viewing over a timeframe of decades) The real question is where the boundaries will stabilise and how long heavy conflict will persist & at what cost. USA can't keep pouring $ into the region when the world can see the $ is not gaining ground back. At some stage, the losses will have to be cut off. That's also keeping in mind much of the 'reporting' in western media is in stark contrast to reports from on the ground independent reporters. so it's very hard to say with any confidence, what is really happening on the ground and how long either side will fight for.

the bigger question for me is
    - will Au defence spending increase / decrease / stabilise under the incoming government.
    - are / will exports of Codan products be limited to allied countries?
    - do (or will) China copy/steal intellectual property rendering research investment valueless?

I feel much of the rise in CDA was due to defence spending boosts in , incoming government doesn't seem as committed, hence the slide as election polls started to show signs on labor win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.71
Change
0.110(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.95 $10.95 $10.66 $2.798M 261.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83 $10.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.74 1639 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.69
  Change
0.110 ( 1.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.96 $10.96 $10.67 37978
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.