ANR 0.00% 5.6¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

I read the announcements again last night and unfortunately you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I read the announcements again last night and unfortunately you do have to read between the lines, why interpretations are necessary is beyond me. These announcements should be clear to all.
    So here is what I think they are saying .....

1 they see opportunity for “complementary medicine development” think of these as supplements as a route to market vs prescription route. Said another way ( crude) the Tga has three broad classifications, foods, supplements and drugs. For drugs you need really big clinical studies, for supplements you need safety and evedence of efficacy and food very little.
    2 for supplements the Tga plays a role in approving the ingredient as safe and approving any claims on packaging. Ingredient research and formula specific data is supplied to the Tga and a approval to market with claims of efficacy sought.
    3 the Tga process if the right data is submitted is not overly lengthy, yes a pain but not obstructive, I have found the Tga to infact be helpful.
    4 following the Tga approval then it’s a task of looking at packaging distribution etc
    5 a partner like Blackmores has all the skills to assist in the Tga application manufacture and distribute.

So

I think they should find a partner right now and the result will be a compressed timeline reduced cost and product in chemist warehouse and the like.

A ceo should know who to call to get this going, I wonder why it has not already happened.

I wonder if human safety trials have already been done, ( years ago) why this is not further progressed already.

I know Qld has great beaches, perhaps too much to do up there, perhaps barnacle Barnaby could do a deal to move em to Armidale where there are no distractions.

Lastly we also need a understanding of the potential prize in $ terms , I am very unclear about this.

Comments appreciated.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.