ANR 0.00% 7.0¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

goo Good points Dropper. I think they are on to it, right now,...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    goo
    Good points Dropper. I think they are on to it, right now, just as you suggest.
    Also as recent update pointed out they are working on new CEO appointment, and, that will be with new direction, and execution of that new direction in mind.
    They are aware of the timelines and the best track to generate the optimal outcome ito time and $.
    A colleague met with the company since their update and came away extremely encouraged by the clarity of 1. the current shareholder sentiment, 2. understanding of the current opportunities for the company 3. clarity of their strategy going forward. 4. just massive scale opportunity on the human side.

None the less very difficult for the company to clearly articulate an accountable representation of what that opportunity is yet in $ terms (a constant frustration for all in this stock- and looks like it will continue to be). That would become more possible over the next 12 months. However the market focus has been articulated in their update and the potential market opportunity could be extracted from looking at those market stats.
    As outlined often before, and clearly to the annoyance of the market, there was not much detailed allowed to be shed on the Zoetis deal, however my colleague was extremely reassured after much prodding and poking, and the company being very tight lipped.

We will have to be patient no doubt. Lucky we are well trained in that now. I think there are many happy days ahead and we will look back at these prices as a wonderful buying opportunity. They might stick around for a while. I think that if people wait for their eyes to be opened by the company as to the positive outlook, they wont be able to buy at these prices. It will be low volume, tight pockets and big moves again - this time upwards!!  

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.