ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Well it's great to finally see some buying, though not surprising.
    I'm really curious to see how far back up this can climb now.
    It really went down on nothing (other than good news).
    Now it seems it's going up on nothing (other than old good news!)
    Still can't recall seeing a situation of such shareholder value destruction over nothing.
    Ok, yes, the communication was terrible, the deal with Zoetis opaque to say the least (but there WAS a deal done nonetheless) and the departure of Mel Bridges didn't appear right.
    But I still can't believe that caused a fall from $1.70 to $0.60. It was absolutely crazy and unwarranted. I n't recall ever seeing any stock get so smashed over something that was definitely positive, not negative in any way.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this over $1.00 very soon and mid-$1.00s again this year.
    It's definitely not liquid and I get the feeling (which is a blend of hope and experience) that the strong hands are all still holding and buying and the weak hands, perhaps a small fund and then sone smaller shareholders in reaction to that selling, are finally mostly done.
    It would be great to see it in the mid-$1.00s, almost as a 'thank you' to those of us that haven't wilted!
    If they get any good news on the human health side I still believe this is worth north of $2.00.
    But of course the market can do crazy things (could be $2.50, could be $0.50, who knows with all the speculators nowadays.
    On that note, I just read the news earlier today about traders being charged with manipulating commodities markets! This only proves the price on the screen, in the short term, isn't always reflective of the price something is truly worth. Markets are not efficient. If they were this would be worth more than the $1.70 pre-Zoetis!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.