CNR 0.00% 44.5¢ cannon resources limited

AP is not the CEO, he's just on the Board. I'd agree that the...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    AP is not the CEO, he's just on the Board. I'd agree that the 4th Musket hole must be a duster and that Steve has not kept to his commitment he made in his first webinar to announce all results as he gets them. Keep in mind that the first 3 results at Musket were exception with mineralisation extending down 100m deeper than already JORCed at Musket. That could be whopper of a deposit with depth not a problem given the nickel demand and price. Then we have the following (below). DD results from these holes will not be known until late Jan. Cannon shares are very tightly held with Rox, Hawke's Point and Ponderosa being the majors. The low volume sell off is not from them. It's short term retail holders that jumped on the soaring SP to make a quick buck. Many would have borrowed to buy them and they have to stop loss now. Cannon shares could easily be worth $1 each or more for the patient., maybe $10?

Diamond drill program targeting extensions to nickel sulphide mineralisation at Musket, Camelwood and Sabre in progress and over 6,000 metres drilled to date

Diamond drilling program expected to be completed early December 2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.