OD6 2.86% 6.8¢ od6 metals limited

I have never come across such a negative number of postings...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    I have never come across such a negative number of postings about a company.
    It seems to stem from money that has been lost previously when BH was the CEO. Has the leopard change the spots we don’t know, and I give him the benefit, but I have not lost money with him. Holding grudges is not the best way to invest. In fact it is it a losers gambit.
    The latest of BH being flippant with the costs of reagent, who really cares it is not in the scoping study or the PFS then I would expect some accuracy.
    Why would you expect him to be accurate when the real reason that rare earth stocks are going nowhere is the price has dropped hugely and they are not economical in most cases.
    So all rare earth stocks are currently in the cellar. Even MEI, which, in a good environment of high prices would be worth over $1 billion when the shortage is there is currently worth $450 million.
    I can’t be bothered checking, but I did check on one, just to see if everyone’s argument is justified. ABX has a market cap of 17 million and is an ionic adsorption company with a Jorc resource of 27 million tons at 800 ppm.
    OD6 is a young company only been listed for a short while and listed $.20 and is close to its IPO price and someone is buying persistently 18c to 20c when it should be worth two cents in this environment and the way you guys carry on so scratch your head so little bit and think maybe the market is pricing this fairly accurately at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $5.457M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $12.22K 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1184 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ 81985
Last updated 13.12pm 03/05/2024 ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.