RCE 0.00% 51.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation - April 2019, page-7

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi I'm New here on this forum
    I have only been looking at this for a couple of days, RECCE 327 does interest me, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but the tech does cause me to want to understand some things about it before I invest , maybe some HC posters can help with a few of my questions.
    thanks
    OK first up- this is a biotech developing a new tech, so does anybody know why they are manufacturing this product themselves? very odd,

usually a patented product would be out-sourced to an established manufacturer, which would then free up the financial resources to deal more effectively with the burden of the very high requirements for the FDA and make sure trail outcomes all come together properly, as many companies fail not because of a bad product but simply because of a poorly designed trial, as parameters were not defined properly or set up properly. From what I have read of the board and management they do not seem to have any currant depth of experience within that area.

in a nut shell I would have expected the main focus of the board and its CEO would be PR so that they can raise capital for the trials, and making sure that the trials are being set up correctly (not so much a manufacturing facility), then after the completion of trials and in the event of a successful product, then most small biotechs would either be bought out in a takeover, or they would out licence the product for a fee to an established big company which already has a manufacturing capability. So because these guys are trying to do the whole lot themselves without what appears to be any real history amongst the directors or staff of past experience of bringing numerous other products successfully to market, it makes me question the look of the whole thing, and ask the question are these guys just pharmaceutical cow-boys.
    your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $13.74K 26.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25646 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 32440 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.