GOO 0.00% 5.7¢ gooroo ventures limited

Ann: Investor Presentation April 2019, page-8

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    From what I understand they're a human business analytics data platform that allows businesses/customers to gauge the intent/behaviours/character of applicants or workers inside their entity. They have a proprietary model that apparently enables understanding of humans at a behavioural level. IMO this kind of data is probably pretty valuable, and the fact that they're currently the sole possessor of this, it sounds valuable (at least from a winner-take-all perspective).

I dunno, I guess I get what you're trying to say, but your analysis seems to be one dimensional, it's a startup, it's going to be a cash burner, if you're not into high risk spec plays it's probably not for you. Either way, whilst they are burning a shittonne of cash, end of the day, the revenue numbers seem to be improving and it would appear that their IP would give them a strong competitive moat, should it work out.

Many IPO's go down the gurgler after IPO, that's why I don't buy on IPO's lol. Also, I don't do TA, it's a meme-science.

All in all, it appears you've made your mind up down to your personal investment preferences, manage your risk profile, don't go nuts and you'll be fine.

TLDR:

Just because you can't understand the business doesn't mean it's bad, just because it doesn't fit your investment criteria doesn't make it bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.