HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

love the passion mate! The Australian Govt logo is for the TGA...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    love the passion mate! The Australian Govt logo is for the TGA approval badge so I don't think its a cost nor an income.

The use of HeraCARE in The Ukraine has allowed access to Pulse N More data so that's a huge benefit long term, if both HMD and Pulse end up in some sort of alignment of commercial goals then its a win, have a look what Pulse has on offer, it would normally be seen as a direct competitor to a large extent but now is working in tandem with HMD due to Sheba... that's a positive regardless of anyone's views on what constitutes charity and appropriate directions that a company can or should travel.

If you're really keen on Sheba in Australia you could join Friends of Sheba which operates from Melbourne, probably a good chance to have a chat about HMD with them as well? If you have a look at the Hapvida deal announcement its easy enough to see where revenue would fit in with 4Cs etc. Just as an aside.. unlikely to see prawn cocktails served so I wouldn't wait for them, there's this whole Kosher thing that seems popular with lots of people from Israel...

I'll ask about the existence of India and Spain. No idea about how many shares will convert but I would assume that an ASX release will not be far away with that info. Again, if you re-check the announcement and grab a calculator it should be reasonably accurate give or take a few either side. I totally understand the frustration with the conversion price and date, it hasn't been the best deal for the company. It may look like a short term win for holders however holding something worth less is not much of a win, some might use the term Pyrrhic to describe it? A win for all shareholders would have been a much higher share price due to a much stronger commercial announcement, that would have resulted in fewer shares issued, fewer options issued and also the June options converted thus providing more funds to get better deals over the line. I have expressed my absolute dissatisfaction with the C-Note process and I will do so again in person.

as for eating and drinking too much... I'll be at a school musical later on and it's a bad look to turn up drunk to school events unless you're a naughty student..

all very interesting times at the moment... ASX getting a walloping and little HMD still holding up.. maybe some new buyers see more in the announcement than present holders? Dunno mate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $2.592K 108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2007082 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 61454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.