MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Significant day crew.Have to go back to 1st November'ish 2021 to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Significant day crew.
    Have to go back to 1st November'ish 2021 to get more volume to the upside - 7M++ what.png

Personally, have been a stealthy buyer for a bit, cos given recent developments and press coverage, both the current market cap and risk/reward scenario is just farking ridiculous.
    But full disclosure - had zero buying (or selling) input today and like all the long-suffering longs here, was very pleasantly surprised.

Beyond current market cap and risk reward scenario, I won't even speculate as to the reason(s) for the sudden interest.
    But fark - it's very positive.

Anyways, might get a few understandable loosies early doors given the company's track record, right's issue and punters being stuck for an eternity. But I reckon once the flush has occurred, shares will be once again very, very tightly held. Especially if the company has learned from past mistakes, old mate proves to be a business/sales gun and their sick tech finally translates to commercial recognition/promised sales in a baaaazillion dollar industry worldwide.

Could be wrong, but appears 1.7c was the absolute bottom - sorry Joe sneaky.png

Exciting times. Well, you know what I mean.

Stacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.