ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I agree WW long-term holders have lost enough to be asking themselves is there a better deal out there. THX SP had only gone down since my disasterously timed purchase years ago. I have averaged down; even the CR lead to averaging down, and I'm still holding a significant loss. So it's natural to start looking where the grass is greener.

Long-term shareholders like you and me have a lot of ground to make up, but GG is a very recent venture and is best viewed independently to prior ventures.

That's not to say GG will succeed. It remains very speculative and uncertain. But I acknowledge to myself I bought into Red Bore - and lost. Now I am buying into GG.

I don't hold with view that GG is more likely to fail because we didn't find Cu at Red Bore, I don't consider GG to be poorly performing because of the five or ten year SP comparison. It is not a matter of fatigue. GG is only a couple of years advanced.

Now that may be textbook confirmation bias, but I'm OK with GG.

It's my armchair version of wing suit flying over a volcano, or train surfing. And, even if I crash I can still walk away (and live in a rusty car in the desert as you once put it LoL ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $64.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $310.6K 37.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3686835 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 14912068 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.