RHK 3.53% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Trav, there is no easy quick fix, it is out of our hands even an...

1. 5,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Trav, there is no easy quick fix, it is out of our hands even an AGM as the majors are in control and seem to support our board. If they were concerned or unhappy they simply would have done a 249 and got rid of them all. Something must surely be going on behind the scenes for them to continue to support them. We will all just have to hang in and one day hopefully the WA Gov will approve railway then we will be off. The question is will we be broke before that happens and that is my concern. This board should have been proactive years ago to save costs, actively promote, project and plan/timeline which actually achieves something, not continue to rehash what we already know and just change dates, all we have been told is the same old stuff. Unfortunately starting to seriously question my own investment strategy regarding this coy. I am concerned going forward, however something has to happen soon and none of us will ever know until it happens, it comes down to bust or boom that is the big question. I have no answers to this one when this board is in control. Our SP should be over 10c and it is not, WHY?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 82.0¢ $39 48

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 1434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.