JAY 0.00% 0.8¢ jayride group limited

Hey Daviste, I think the direction looks very good. Having said...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hey Daviste, I think the direction looks very good. Having said that I came across Gettransfer by chance and decided to look into it. It would seem they do the same business. However on face value have more reviews on trust pilot, have more followers slightly on facebook, and according to Similar Site they get a lot more online traffic.
    So while Jayride can say they are only real global player Gettransfer seem to offer similar services across similar countries-looks like most to me.
    I just read the transcript of the FY19 presentation and there is no mention of competition.
    Furthermore and from a very anecdotal point of view I recently tried to use Jayride in one of their new destinations ( Colombia) and the addresses simply dont work. I contacted Rod Bishop and he was very responsive to getting the problem fixed. Though a week or so on and the problem is still is not fixed. However if I go to Gettransfer I can provide the address in Colombia and it works.
    Any comments or thoughts ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1713/1713340-1c390ef4d9bb24d88e611bc86d1c2afd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 157834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.