AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

I don't think the market was spooked at all. The SP was trending...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I don't think the market was spooked at all. The SP was trending lower that day anyway, prior to that release. Just appears like the same pattern time & time again of certain "forces" keeping the price down intentionally.

As you can see Antipa's prospects speaks for itself, it's JV with 3 majors on the hottest property in Australian/global mining. In the same neighbourhood as Telfer, Winu, Havieron. It's light-years away from, say some graphite day trade, pump & dump play. Greatland Gold is valued @ $1billion but they're only 25% share in Havieron, which is also years from actual production & is likely a tier-2 deposit. I believe Antipa's ground is also thousands km's² larger than Greatland Gold.
    As opposed to other junior plays, Antipa will not need build a mine or significant infrastructure because it already exists or is being constructed starting in the next few months. There's an eagerness from the majors to develop and profit $billions off Antipa's ground hence 3 exploration programs plus our 100% own drilling starting next month.
    None of the above is new news. Antipa will make millions off it's own ground, starting in the near future. Newcrest is the biggest shareholder in Antipa, and they will benefit & profit significantly if Antipa prospers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $24.95K 2.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2741234 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8606418 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.