ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    You clearly don't get it and clearly haven't seen the interview.
    Just like you clearly hadn't seen the interview when JZ stated that even the 2ktpa plant will be economically viable, yet you continued for weeks with some assumptive garbage about costs etc that you had no basis for.
    Great research!!!!
    His comment inviting others to walk their talk was a response to a question and was effectively saying if there are some holders/observers out there who are critical of the approach to funding and progress, then he's happy to hear their input. Why not. Good on him, I say.
    Give him a bell Kev and tell him how it's done mate. Where's your BG btw..? Oh, you got none. Where's your JV company that secured a premier Li brine expert..? Oh, you got none.
    Mouthing off here is nonsense because as I have said - give us a list of all the other new brine entrants who are blazing past us with tonnes of BG and multiple potential end-users in the process of product qualification!!!!!!
    Do it!!!!!!!
    List them!!!!!! Oh, you got none.
    Instead of whinging about JZ, why not do it yourself, after all, it's so easy... apparently? Sour grapes big time. Funny really. And sad, actually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.