E25 4.08% 25.5¢ element 25 limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - August 2020, page-23

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I've jumped on CXZ on the back of some posts made by these two.. looks like good analysis and a solid basis for investment, although I don't know much about the industry or company itself outside of some reading done yesterday so went pretty light (like 15% of my investment in E25)

I also mentioned SRK on here a while back, as I thought it was a similar proposition to E25 in terms of low investment high IRR project with small MC that seemed to be seriously undervalued post PFS (and maybe 3 months ahead in terms of timeframe until production - from memory they're targeting Dec-20) - I mentioned it at ~$0.06 and is now sitting at $0.17 today with a MC much smaller than E25, unfortunately didn't get on it myself.

If anything I see that as a signs of things to come with E25 set to be re-rated as we get closer to production. IMO we should be sitting at $100m MC right now, the market doesn't see that so we stay undervalued until a re-rate, which only gets more likely as production gets closer and closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.