MAU 2.40% $1.22 magnetic resources nl

George is taking his time so I suspect that it’s going to be...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    George is taking his time so I suspect that it’s going to be substantial.
    He’s a big shareholder and the register is tight with plenty of cash on call from existing shareholders if needed. By keeping additional placements to whats needed to complete whatever work programme is in his head will endure that there is not a lot of extra paper going to be issued around the current price except to friends and relatives.
    The very fact that he has not gone and raised a war chest in this market at $1.50 plus is a tell, as he’s been round long enough to know to get it when it’s hot so he obviously thinks he’s got at lot of tonnes at a good grade.
    An addition major point to factor in when looking at the potential value going forward is that MAU does not have to finance and construct a processing plant as it’s within trucking distance on two very large and hungry existing mills, both of whom must be eyeing MAU off.
    Therefore logically, why would George leave to many questions about what’s left in the ground before publishing a number which will then enable everyone to put a value on the company?
    Once he does publish a number then Sydney to a brick the bidding war will commence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.