IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

Negative, it's a labour of love. Most of it helps me to chink...

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    Negative, it's a labour of love.

Most of it helps me to chink through the detail myself and trigger follow up reading. I get things wrong too sometimes technically and sometimes objectively.
    Secondly, as I'm just a shareholder (and of multiple cos) I'd need to then navigate the deep woods of conflicts of interest.

My modus operandi has always been to try and 'pay it forward' in terms of some of the work/research I do. It's interesting human nature, that if you do something of value people naturally feel a need to repay you at some capacity. Further to that, you're just seen as a good individual - which in turn can only be passed on as a good character reference, further building credibility.

P.S not all the stuff I do I share on HC, a lot is passed directly to the companies I'm invested of free of charge.

Usually get a pretty quick phone call back and it's allowed me to develop pretty good relationships with a number of directors on the asx. As most will know, you don't get any insider info but sometimes it's long winded context/explanation to something you couldn't figure out or a misinterpretation.

I'm quite happy acting in an independent capacity, sharing what knowledge/opinions I have as transparently as I can. I've come across a lot of wolves in sheep clothing; in investing, on HC, in business and in life. Internally I aspire to be the total opposite, even if at the cost of my own financial success.

Philosophical Friday's.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 04/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.32K 2.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7762969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2993025 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.