AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Battery Metals Conference, page-24

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Mates if SQM was not on the registrie i would not be here because i have confidence in the judgement of the SQM geos and i am not taking the words of the marketing men in suits. If they replace the direcoti with a clowns i will still be invested because i know behind the doors the pros are doing the works [refer to investment contracts between SQM and AZS and you will see they are leading this drilling programme and telling AZS what to do and when to do it].

I have gone back and reviewed the documentation andthe story of this company i would like to share with you today [re lithium].
    This company was aware of the lithium potentials [but not aware of the real potentials] 12 months ago but did not take action which has come as shock to me having found this information recently. This proves the theory that this company did not have a clue what the potentials they had here. It was SQM who noticed the potentials from the savvy eyes of their geos.

There are hundreds of lithium explorer on the ASX. Why did SQM choose AZS.Just ask that question. Charger is pulling high grades. No investment [small tonnage there]. The lithium companies are all around us exploring, but no investment. They chose AZS because this land has the potentials for over 100 million tonnes the same as LTR where the other explorer only pulling 10-15mt deposits. We can pull more lithium in just one individual pegmatite than those entire deposits now go back and see how many pegmatites we have 13 with outcropping high grades spodumenes 3+4+5% spodumenes and 700 others to be investigated with the drill bits.

When they made the information public of the data at hand to dates SQM flew down 2 of their geos on helicopters to the site for due diligence works. They liked what they saw and immediatelly gave the company 4 million dollars. This payment was like a deposit like when you buy a car. Here take this deposit and when its ready i will pick it up. In this case they made a contract to give them few months to do the due dilligence works on the land with boots on the ground and access to the confidential data in the back room. After few months they said yes and gave the full 20 million bucks. Now tell me what you think about that. Blink your eyes and Diamond drill rig on site First drill hole pulling 22 meters and the second drill hole 27 meters getting thicker and the grades if matching the outcrop grades well mates let me tell you it will be game on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.