AGY 1.35% 7.5¢ argosy minerals limited

You've given back far more here than I ever will @GCar. And we...

1. 3,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1531
    You've given back far more here than I ever will @GCar. And we all know you're in the red too with your constant "top ups" at much higher levels. Remember your "itchy buy finger" back at 29 cents? You just keep trying to paint a picture of success while being as vague as possible to try and keep people from catching on to your nonsense. But no-one's that dumb mate.... That's the problem with your constant claims to be accumulating more, you're just trying to manipulate others into thinking there's buying interest, and that somehow you've managed to maintain a 3c average buy-in while accumulating large parcels in the 20's and 30's. You must have a magic calculator.....

As far as putting 2 and 2 together and comprehending risk goes, wouldn't it have been beneficial if you'd applied the same scrutiny when the share price was much higher? As I've previously mentioned, your outlook is blindly optimistic, and you've been proven horribly wrong so far. Feel free to use derogatory language, but the truth is, those who've done the opposite of your advice are faring much better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $763.1K 10.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155405 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 647109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.