AGY 1.12% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hahahahaha it has nothing to do with “believing me”, it is about...

1. 13,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8257
    Hahahahaha it has nothing to do with “believing me”, it is about putting 2 and 2 together and actually analysing what the potential upside is to establish whether the risk is likely asymmetric.
    Talk about comprehension fail!!!!!!
    You apparently think that I call asymmetric risk based on NoThInG but the share price…??!!! LMAO.
    How absurd. Just proof that you fail to comprehend past discussion on this very topic of current vs potential value.

Ps. You can keep “believing” the “market” if you like, but iirc you are the one in the red.
    It’s not working out too well for you is it?
    Oh dear.

Late to the party + impatience + trading + lack of perspective + emotional = recipe for disaster.
    Trend-chasers get fleeced, more often than not, afaict. Good luck with that approach.

Pps. I’m really looking forward to the big dogs turning things around again, now that I have far more shares than I had a year ago.
    You probably contributed to that opportunity btw - thanks!!!!

“criticising all the weak hands who sold and emphasising the potential gains that they were missing out on.”

…jeez you live in a fantasy world. Lmao

Your lack of patience and perspective is laughable!

See you at $1, I don’t know when but it doesn’t matter. Keep banging your head on the trees lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $126.6K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 424454 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 34831 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.