FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-BGS.AX, page-134

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lets put this into perspective MnC....Are you disheartened because the votes against a few resolutions were passed?? By this I mean... Merchants underwriting has diluted the Share Register yet increased the Market Cap and a large number of Share holders profits...through the very Share entitlement that Merchant supported...? Why would someone be disheartened or disgruntled if the SP has increased 5 fold from the lows and has given the company more ammunition to build a company making opportunity? It is necessary to speculate in order to accumulate, So consider this an opportunity to purchase share's in a company that has generated a stronger position by the way of Merchants involvement... unless you have been the victim of Purchasing your share's at the recent high's not because of any other reason but timing???

I'm certainly not complaining... I've been buying since late 2012..and have shared the joy and tears of the past 3 n half years only to have more confidence in the Companies direction given the recent Lithium acquisition that couldn't of been completed without the help of Merchant?? does that make sense???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.