FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-BGS.AX, page-153

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    So what would you see as a way forward for the company Haplo ? The appointment of a skilled negotiator or two on the board or the engagement of an intermediary to handle negotiations for an offtake agreement etc ? I think I get what your gripe is with the management issues but you have been, for me at least a bit vague on what you think should happen.

Yes there have been issues to do with the underwriter etc, yes there were only ten hard copy's at the meeting, the room was too small, etc.

What would you like to see happen next?

I know you have been a long term holder, so have a lot of us though. We may not all be T20 but you would have to admit that KJ and Birimian have dragged us all out of a penny dreadfull that had Zero to Buckley's chance of becoming anything but a sell out prior to the Lithium play. RG had us pinned downed like a cheap wh$#! and the only way out with our hovering 4-5 million market cap prior to Christmas was to sell our massigui holdings to the big boy's for penny's in the dollar.

Fast forward 5-6 months and the market cap is X 10 and gold is on the rise, we have a great new lithium deposit and RG is now knocking on our door (no mention of AG there by the way). I actually gain a lot of comfort about a cramped meeting room and a lack of printed material, it tells me that the company is scrimping and not wasting shareholders money, the same go's for a lean management team. As for Winton, how many company's does he hold shares in that he is on the board of?

I am curious to know what you would change with the company , if it was in your hands Haplo ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.