FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-BGS.AX, page-155

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    To all that contributed with their thoughts / notes / take on things from todays meeting, thank you.

I can honestly say I have never been a fan of Winton's and his blasé response when question about Merchant getting the unsubscribed listed options hasn't helped, I am also quite amazed that he had/has no idea re: Merchant dumping, but to use his quote "it is what it is" and we shall keep moving forward.

I know that at least one of the directors reads what transpires on HC and I also know that Kevin isn't a fan of it, but you would almost think that they would of had an inkling that the meeting today would of been better attended than previous meetings, given the fact that over 50% of the registry is now owned by the T20 share holders, with none being a substantial holder. Which still has me puzzled why with the amount of shares Merchart have / had why there wasn't a becoming a substantial holder notice.

With the quality of posters (whom I value their contributions to BGS threads) that attended todays meeting and their still showing confidence is a plus.

The weeks to wait for the results might test the share price, and then the long drawn out processes prior to a JORC announcement and scoping studies will also be a testing time, but when I log on to my share portfolio I am no longer disheartened by BGS being so far in the red that it was almost depressing. It is interesting to see the magnitude of the swings with BGS's sp moving around.

cheers
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.