FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-BGS.AX, page-159

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Just a few questions regarding the future announcements;

1.When the exploration target of 15-18mt at 2% was announced, was that our upper limit on what is expected from all exploration?

2. I thought our initial JORC would be between those figures and then further exploration and finds would be on top of that amount, is this correct?

3. Also with the JORC expected to be announced in September, what will the upcoming announcements at the end of June/ Early July contain?

Sorry for the obvious questions to many readers on here but I am new to the lithium sector and trying to get my head around when we can expect significant announcements. I feel like the management could do everyone a favour and release a future timeline of expected announcements and potential deals. I am not saying these have to be met exactly but at this current point in time I am reading a lot of "when not if" and "soon" without any clear indication.

Thanks in advance for replies and thank you for everyone who reported back on the meeting yesterday, I work away and was unable to attend so it is very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.